2755 Fillmore 2016

Having been completely remodeled and listed for $12,500,000 in October of 2013, the sale of 2755 Fillmore Street closed escrow with a recorded contract price of $9,999,998 that November, a price which would have cost the sellers, and provided the City, $50,000 more in transfer tax had it been the even $10,000,000 as reported on the MLS.

And having sat vacant over the past two and a half years, the Pacific Heights home is now officially back on the market, as first reported by a plugged-in reader early last month, and priced at $13,250,000 or $2,577 per finished square foot.

Comments from Plugged-In Readers

1. Posted by Louis

They may have overpaid when they got this; do not see this fetching anywhere near new ask of $13 MIL. Know the house. great view, and assume it s a great reno. But its not that large, which a lot of big ticket buyers require, curb appeal is blah, and it’s on Fillmore Street. Steep block. Bus route also i think.

• Posted by Fishchum

I think this block is too steep for the 22 Fillmore, so it runs a block over on Steiner Street.

2. Posted by Tank_Hill

I’m sorry, but nobody is going to drop $13,250,000 for a house that has zero curb appeal.

3. Posted by Denis

Ugh… This has zero chance of selling at this price. I think I mentioned this is the other thread, but this house has been empty since the previous sale.

It has great views, but an awkward layout. It’s a great townhouse for someone who visits SF a couple of times a year, but it’s not on Broadway or Vallejo so I can’t imagine a local resident wanting a prime address falling in love with it when you can get a house on Pacific, Vallejo, or even Maple for almost 1/2 the price. The awkward relationship with 2300/2304 Broadway also doesn’t help.

Finally, an Oakland based realty company? Weird. My prediction: withdrawn.

4. Posted by Louis

Question: IF the stock market stays strong does anyone think this sells for even $10 MIL? 8.5?

• Posted by Stop Driving

I hope your portfolio is having a better week than mine.

• Posted by Sabbie

Well AAPL was up for one day out of the last thirteen, I guess that’s sort of strong.

5. Posted by sfdragonboy

Wrong side of the street, but if you could hypothetically change the address to 2888, that would sell…

6. Posted by Guy Faux

Wow, there is nothing special about this house beyond it’s location. BORING!!

7. Posted by Denis