CFAH

54-58 South Park Facade
From the peek to a poke to the sale of 54 South Park for a reported $3,375,000, we now have the word on 56 South Park, the roughly 2,000 square foot (plus 600 square feet of outdoor space) just closed escrow for a reported $2,300,000 (15% under asking).

54-58 South Park: The Inside Scoop (Both Literally And Figuratively) [SocketSite]
From A Peek To A Poke For 54 And 56 South Park [SocketSite]
54 South Park Sells (And We Think Alpha Rather Than Beta) [SocketSite]

Comments from Plugged-In Readers

1. Posted by South Park resident

It’s interesting that they sold both units at relatively high prices PSF. We live in One South Park and the building sold out a month or so back. The penthouse resale in the building went fairly quickly into contract. I know there is a lot of debate on SS about the merits of South Park. We like living here. Our neighbors seem to as well. They are an interesting mix of couples, singles, out-of-towners and even some families. Those rumored people buying second homes in SF really exist. I think there really is demand out there for quality condo developments, especially on/near South Park.

2. Posted by jessep

Here’s where those muppets belong!

3. Posted by steve

$1150 per sq ft. I’m shocked.

4. Posted by avwh

Well, counting the outdoor space (which is fairly private, except for the unit above it), I guess you could argue it’s “only” $885/SF.
    I am surprised they got that close to the ask, though, even though it’s definitely high-end, well-designed space.

5. Posted by sparky-b

Can I count outdoor space too, next time I sell a property. That would be great.

6. Posted by midcentfan

I hear the building next door is going on the market shortly for a fortune — $5 million?

7. Posted by steve

sparky-b, only if your next project is more alpha than beta, lol

8. Posted by stan

Oh my god! They killed Kenny!

9. Posted by sparky-b

steve, it’s in a b(eta)-rated hood so I guess I can’t count the decks.

Comments are closed.