CFAH

306 Mullen

The modern home at 306 Mullen is back on the market (or more accurately the MLS). And while the staging, photos, and official days on the market have changed (and it appears that Nelly is no longer), the list price remains the same ($2,295,000).

Comments from Plugged-In Readers

1. Posted by Stu

Google “Jawa Sandcrawler”.
    I wonder if there’s any droids for sale in the garage, Uncle Owen.

2. Posted by bird_man

No price change at all? I still really like this place, but I do miss Nelly.

3. Posted by eddy

The Jawa comment is great!
    Why was this off the market and why did it come back on? I like this place a lot – sandcrawler comment aside. 🙂

4. Posted by FSBO

They reset the DOM clock – and took a few more pictures. I too like the place.

5. Posted by Carlos

This place is AWESOME.

6. Posted by rh

LOL, I was going to send the MLS of this one to my friend who’s a total Star Wars Geek because I thought the same thing as Stu when I saw it! Guess that makes me a SW geek too.

7. Posted by SFLooking

While I don’t think I can take full credit for Nelly’s departure, my comment to a Limn salesperson a couple of months ago about this bizarre choice then proceeding to burst out in laughter may have speeded his exit. She crossed her hands and huffed off.
    Stu, that comment has had me laughing all day!

8. Posted by SFLooking

Stu, that comment has had me laughing all day!

9. Posted by The Milkshake of Despair

“Jawa sandcrawler” : that makes me crack up even more than the “coke dealer chic” comment about the prior staging.
    Good one, Stu

10. Posted by zig

call me oldschool but I consider this to be a terrible location

11. Posted by FSBO

zig – it’s not my favorite neighborhood either. And, at $2M+, you would have the most expensive house around – by a wide margin.

12. Posted by Serge

I mentioned this in the other post, but this building, while very nice looking, would be so much better located in Pacific Heights or anything besides where it is now.
    I mean come on… this $2.3M! The houses next door are probably dwarfed by it (I’m thinking $500k-800k range).

13. Posted by Dan

I don’t think there’s much in North Bernal for $500-800k except maybe tear downs (and good luck getting permission to tear anything down). More typical has been $800k-$1.2M, with the nicest houses selling for $1.2-$1.5. $2.3M is a lot for the neighborhood.

14. Posted by adrian

this house is in contract now. does anyone know the final price?

15. Posted by Michael

Looks like it fell out of contract and is back on the market.

Comments are closed.