CFAH

945 Green Street #11 View

Sporting big San Francisco views, floor plan, and price ($7,700,000), the full floor unit #11 at 945 Green Street hasn’t been listed but is on the market atop Russian Hill.

945 Green Street #11 Floor Plan

The full floor unit two floors below (#9) sold for $6,700,000 in 2008 having been renovated in a more modern aesthetic and measuring 4,800 square feet per tax records.

∙ Listing: 945 Green Street #11 (4/4.5) – $7,700,000 [sfproperties.com]

Comments from Plugged-In Readers

1. Posted by tipster

I like this one too, a couple of blocks away.
    Of course, it was being offered for well under the last price and, funny coincidence, for some reason I can’t seem to figure out, they dropped the price on it today.
    Now offered at 32% below the price the seller paid, 11 years ago. Down we go again!

2. Posted by kthnxybe

Whatever happened to that regular poster who would always mention the bidet count?

3. Posted by frog

I’ve never seen such an undercount on the number of bathrooms. The listing says 4.5, but it seems like there are far more than that. I think this apartment is 25% bathroom.
    I’m also impressed with the large number of doors between the living area and the outer bathrooms. Also between the main area and the deeply buried powder room.
    Of course I’d live there happily.

4. Posted by The Milkshake of Despair

Seven bathrooms but not one Temple of Bathing? This place is awesome but not properly appointed for the nouveau riche.
    You can read this property’s old school wealth roots from the floorplan: kitchen is out of the way and connected to the servant’s facilities.

5. Posted by JustLooking

As I get older, my eyesite gets worse. At first glance, I thought it said “stuff room.”

6. Posted by Mark F.

Well, you don’t want your live in maid to get in your way.
    Seriously, awesome place.

7. Posted by jhgjhgjj

So why are half the photos of staged sculptures?